Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Playful path is the shortest road to happiness

Lately Jules and I have been outside! From sweeping of the porch to walks to play dates (with the cutest baby & mommy) in the park. It rained all weekend, we were going to go to cider days. I love hot apple cider on a crisp fall morning! Sadly we stayed in the house. I was clawing to get out of this house, so monday I wanted to do a bit of shopping for mommy Jules. She ended up making bank! We got an entire outfit for ten bucks! A cute purple & yellow polo with these super cute yellow jeans with studs on the side! She looks much cuter than mommy who is either in a dress or sweats, okay, who is usually in sweats! They are so comfy! I'm going to attempt to make a "rascle" for Jules this weekend (more on this with the link next blog) hopefully it comes out well! I'm excited, also going to finish up winter clothes shopping for me & Jules, hopefully we find some good deals!!

Much love

2 comments:

  1. thanks for using this quote. it comes from http://www.deepfun.com/fun-quotes/ - could you please attribute it to its author (me, actually)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, actually, I didn't know it was a quote. Just a thought I had for my blog ...so .....

    ReplyDelete