Saturday, August 13, 2011

Toe-sucker

My daughter LOVES her toes!! Ever since she found them, they are always in her mouth!! Playing, she will roll over to get them, sleeping in carseat, she finds a way to slouch and get them in her mouth, if she sees MY toes, she tries to get them in her mouth..I hope my child doesn't have a toe fetish!!

I decided today was the perfect day to teach my daughter about antiques. We stopped at a very beautiful store, she picked out everything over $1,000 ...okay or MAYBE her mom did, but IM not confessing anything! We also decided to stop in a little hippy store outside of town & got her an adorable tie-dye onesie. She will look so cute, I can't wait to put her in it with a big crazy bow!

Running around for 3-4 days straight with a 6-month old is hard work! I'm so thankful she is a great baby. We only have "problems" when she is tired or hungry, and those "problems" are solved so easy...

Speaking of "problems", I'm having a "problem" understanding why all these women are always yelling at the children! (such as in walmart, ext) do they not want to take the time to explain why they child can't touch, or have? I understand that, yea, sometimes a kid just will not get it thru their thick skull that no means NO, but constantly yelling!? Come on moms, interact with your kids!! Can / cannot wait until J gets old enough to run & play & dance & go wild with her crazy moma!! Xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment